Sieve of Eratosthenes Visualizer
The Sieve of Eratosthenes visualizer for numbers from 1 to 100.
The Sieve of Eratosthenes is a dynamic programming algorithm to find all prime numbers up to a given number.
See the tutorial about Check Prime Number with the Sieve of Eratosthenes to learn more.
Follow these steps:
- Click on the multiples of 2, except 2: 4, 6, 8, etc.
- Click on the multiples of 3, except 3 and unchosen numbers: 9, 15, 21, etc.
- Click on the multiples of 5, except 5 and unchosen numbers: 25, 35, 55, etc.
- Click on the multiples of 7, except 7 and unchosen numbers: 49, 77, 91, etc.
- Click on 1.
- Cool, watch the visualization carefully.